Are you a family physician in the Cornwall area?
Do you want to:
- Upgrade your cancer screening strategies and techniques?
- Earn Mainpro Credits?
- Optimize your EMR use – by using screening tools
- Receive help and support at no extra cost?
This opportunity can help.
Join us for this new opportunity available to Cornwall area family doctors!
Starts in Spring 2016
Contact Julie de Loe email@example.com to enroll today.
- Learn and share with your peers at 3 off-site Learning Collaborative
- Improve your cancer screening practice systems and your patients’
- Experienced practice facilitators provide support at your
- You choose your cancer screening
- Accredited for 20 Mainpro C and up to 9 M1 credits after 6 months of active
- No direct cost to participate and financial support to permit face- to-face group learning sessions is
As a Participant you will:
- Use a variety of LEAN and quality improvement tools over a 6 month project
- Streamline your EMR preventive screening alerts, and reports with support from our team
- Access clinical expertise and handy tools including scripts, reminders and patient resources from Champlain’s Primary Care Cancer Program staff and Regional Primary Care Leads (Drs Lee Donahue and Declan Rowan).
- Learn how the SAR (Screening Activity Report) and be introduced to everyday work flow (PEM Physicians only).
- Engage, empower, and enable Cornwall area family physicians and their staff to increase Cancer Screening (patient identification, encouragement, decision-making, follow-up and, abnormal results management) using quality improvement
- Increase cancer screening rates in the Cornwall
- Integrate recommended screening guidelines into
- Create stronger linkages between family physicians and the regional cancer
A Champlain Primary Care Cancer Program and the Champlain Primary Care Quality Practice Facilitation Program partnership.
Contact Julie de Loë firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-728-6508 ext 238 to inquire or apply today.
View flyer below: