The Academy of Medicine Ottawa invites you to attend its 2nd Annual Wellness Day. Leveraging the success of the first Wellness Day last year, the AMO wants your input as they explore key issues in physician health, hear first-hand from colleagues about their own experiences, and work to enhance existing wellness programs to promote awareness and access. Help design the ultimate physician wellness program in our region – one that will serve as a template for such programs around the country!
- Expand and enhance the cause of physician health and wellness in Ottawa
- Promote physician health in our region
- Share five physicians’ stories
- Identify gaps in the system and have dialogue on how to improve the wellness resources in Ottawa and in the LHIN region
Topics and speakers
- Substance abuse, Dr. Paul Irwin
- Burnout, Dr. Veronica McCarthy
- Personal health issue, Dr. Susan Swiggum
- CPSO issue, Dr. Eoghan O’Shea
- Caregiver burnout, Dr. Anna Byszewski
Space is limited and on a first-come, first-serve basis, upon receipt of registration form and fee. Registration includes lunch and nutritional afternoon snacks. Parking is free.
- Physicians: AMO Members $100
- Physicians: Non-members $150
- Medical Residents $75
- Medical Students $75