The Champlain Regional Primary Care Cancer Program presents its Cancer Update 2015, an annual event for family physicians and other primary care providers.
- When: Friday, December 4, 2015 from 8:30 am – 4:00 pm (breakfast and registration start at 7:30 am)
- Where: Ottawa Conference & Event Center, 200 Coventry Road, Ottawa
Meet with regional experts and learn more about a range of cancer care topics including:
- Early Detection, Diagnosis, and Management of Lung Cancer
- Is it Cancer? – Insights into Hematuria
- Is it Cancer? – Thyroid Nodules
- What’s new in Colposcopy
- Building a Quality Culture in your Practice
Plenary session: The Great Debate: Prostate Cancer Screening and Treatment
Register online at cancerupdate2015.eventbrite.ca or send a fax to 613-728-6333 with your name and contact information. Registration cost is $65 including breakfast and lunch.
This program is being reviewed by the College of Family Physicians of Canada and is awaiting final accreditation by the College’s Ontario Chapter.