The inaugural City-wide Division of Cardiology Academic Half Day took place in November 2014. This continuing professional development event provided up-to-date coverage of a variety of topics related to cardiovascular medicine.
The full program is now available on video at Cardiology Academic Half Day.
- Paradigm-HF: A New Era in Heart Failure Management? (Lisa M Mielniczuk, MD, FRCPC)
- Atrial Fibrillation – Management of AF in “2033” (Girish Nair, MD, FRCPC)
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation at UOHI in 2014 (Christopher Glover, MD, FRCPC)
- Cardiac MRI (Alexander Dick, MD, FRCPC)
- Update in Critical Care Medicine: Weaning & Extubation (Bernard McDonald, MD, PhD, FRCPC)
- Hospital/Ventilator Associated Pneumonia in 15 Minutes or Less (Kathryn N. Suh, MD, FRCPC)
- Diabetes Update: New Guidelines and Therapies (Amel Arnaout, MD, FRCPC)
- Update on Direct Oral Anticoagulants (Philip S Wells, MD, FRCPC)